Saturday, November 12, 2011

Paseo Artist Awards

I am currently on the road for my East Coast Study Tour 2011. I've decided that I would continue to update the ol' blog while I'm gone because I just have this feeling that I'm going to be surprised with wonderful experiences along the way and I want to keep them here so I can go back and read them someday.  I've already had some pretty amazing things happen!

On Thursday, I got everything for my two week tour packed and ready.

Can we talk about how proud I am of myself for getting it all in this little bag?



After accomplishing that amazing challenge, I spent the rest of the day getting things ready for the Paseo Artist Awards. Like last year, I was in charge of music, the artist videos and the centerpieces on the tables. Luckily, I had wonderful and talented people to work with.

The music was phenomenal! 
The Oklahoma History Center looked great!

Check out those awesome flowers that the Edgemere Elementary School kids made.  Those pots that Colin and Hector made are awesome too!

The Star Dance Swan Dancers always make things special.

Winnie May plane above the tables in the rotunda

Lots of fun people!

Kyle and James did a great job with the videos for all of the award recipients! They had a little fun with dinner too. :)

John Belt and Joy Reed Belt were surprised with a Paseo Visionary Award and they so deserved it.  I'm so grateful for all that they have done for the Paseo. It wouldn't be the same without them.


No comments:

Post a Comment