Wednesday, June 29, 2011

New Look/New Blog

James' and my building at 612 NW 29th Street is coming along and I feel that because it's looking better all of the time, I wanted the blog to have a new look and feel as well.  In the past, I have written about my own evolution as well as the building's.  That won't entirely stop either because I think that it's important to document my growing confidence and what it has taken to get me there.  I am evolving in a parallel way to the changes taking place in the building, but I might hold back a little on the more personal stuff in the future and focus on the business side of things.  We'll see what happens.

For now, though, I wanted to update the look of the blog because 612 is changing more and more every day! We now have a new roof, painted brick, new windows, a new door on the way and more!

Here is a picture of what the building used to look like and the image that I just placed at the top of the blog is what it looks like now.



I'm so excited for all of the wonderful changes taking place! We should be finished with the inside sometime next year! :)

4 comments:

  1. It is looking great Amy! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lisa! I really appreciate it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The transformation process is really quite something. Both of you are doing a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much aem. :)

    ReplyDelete