Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Yonder Mountain String Band Harvest Festival!

Today is a day that I've been looking forward to for quite some time! I can't believe it's finally here! My friends Preston, Austin, Kayti and Robby are loading up in my grandfather's suburban and going to Arkansas.  We're going to a bluegrass festival called Yonder Mountain String Band's Harvest Festival and I am so excited that I couldn't sleep last night...partly because of the group that I'm going with (and the group that is coming up tomorrow - Ross, Colleen, Britton, Kelsey, Kenneth, Sara and more!) but I'm also ecstatic about the music!  Beyond Yonder, we'll also get to hear Bela Fleck and the Flecktones.  omg. Yes. I wrote, "omg." I know, but seriously...omg.  I knew that this is exactly what I wanted to do for my birthday this year, so I'm getting ready to move out, disconnect with the world of technology and submerse myself in music, friends and fun.  Happy birthday me!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment