Thursday, July 28, 2011

Americans For the Arts ARTSBlog

Yesterday I was really thrilled to see Sixtwelve mentioned in Americans For the Arts' ARTSBlog.  The writer, Tiffany Barber, is an OKC native who is really involved in our arts community and she's getting ready to leave for New York to get her PhD in Visual and Cultural Studies at the University of Rochester. In the post she writes about all of the wonderful things going on with the arts in Oklahoma City.  I couldn't agree more.  OKC has something really special going on and we're lucky.  I consistently hear that we have the most supportive community and I see it when I attend the openings, exhibitions and shows. It makes me excited to be a part of it!

Thank you so much for including Sixtwelve in your blog post, Tiffany, and we wish you the best of luck!

Click HERE for the blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment