Thursday, August 12, 2010

Tax Credit Part Two - Check!!!!

James, Kyle and I got in from an awesome trip last night! (We dropped Tiffany off in Memphis to stay with her sister.) I helped take in whatever I could to James and Kyle's house and said my goodbyes. As I'm driving home, I get a call from James saying that we received approval for part two of our national tax credit application!!! I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The good news just keeps on coming.

So James and I are getting ready to celebrate with lunch! I'm thinking Cheever's, Rococo or Paseo Grill would be good, but after the way I devoured Savannah, it might ought to be Cool Greens or Saturn Grill. Wherever we go, it's going to be yummy and I'm excited to celebrate our blessings and accomplishments!

No comments:

Post a Comment