Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Last Day at the Museum

So today is it. My last day. Of course, I have mixed emotions about it and I've written about it already, so I think that in honor of the growth I've experienced over these past three and a half years, I'll just write down this quote that I found last night. It came to me in the form of a book that someone gave me as a going away gift.

"You can learn new things at any time in your life if you're willing to be a beginner. If you actually learn to like being a beginner the whole world opens up to you." - Barbara Sher


It's time to start over again! But somehow I know it is all connected...so it's not really starting over. It's just a continuation of this journey I am on and I"m so glad that it's a journey of love and passion for giving.

No comments:

Post a Comment