Friday, January 7, 2011

Happy New Year! 2011 Promises to be the best one yet!

I just realized that I haven't posted anything yet in 2011.  How could that be? Well...it might have something to do with the fact that I've not sat still long enough to even look at my computer since I turned in my papers for this past semester.  I've been visiting family for the holidays and then went to New York City for New Year's Eve with lifelong friends.  It was such a great trip and I won't ever forget the experiences we had. Here are a few pics of the fun!

Taking a Walk, December 31, 2010

Suzi and Me, The Breslin, December 31, 2010


First Time to Visit MoMA, December 31, 2010
I was so moved by the works that I saw here that I had to hold back tears multiple times. I feel such gratitude.

On the Way to MoMA we saw these cars lined up on some church steps.

I thought it would be fun to take a close up shot!

Lifelong Friends, Braden and Me, January 2, 2011 - Outside of BAM for the Nutcracker!

Tomorrow brings a new adventure. (Doesn't it always?)  James and I are leaving for a retreat and I haven't told him where we are going, but I'm really excited about it because we are going to be doing some strategic planning for YoungLab.  This project needs more focus and direction and we need to communicate so that we're 100% on the same page about what is going to be going down at 612 NW 29th Street.

It's amazing to me to think that the building will be finished sometime this year and my masters will be finished in December.  This year is huge!!! Progress really does bring balance and fun, doesn't it?

Happy 2011 Everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment