Wednesday, January 26, 2011

College Art Association Annual Conference

Well, it looks like I'll be headed back to New York again soon and it could't have been better timing! I have a few friends that are either living there or will be up there in a couple of weekends and it also happens to be weekend of the College Art Association's national conference, so woooohoooo, I'm going back! This was such spur of the moment plan but I found a cheap flight and I have a wonderful friend who is going to let me sleep on his couch so it's going to me a pretty affordable trip.  I am grateful!

This will make three times I have gone to NYC over the course of a year and usually I try to spread my trips over different locations, but something keeps pulling me back up there.   I'm glad, too, because there is so much to see.  I haven't taken nearly all of it in, but I am sure that if I lived there for a year I still wouldn't get to do it all.   Wouldn't it be nice to get to do it all?  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment