Friday, June 17, 2011

Confidence

Well, I think it's finally happened. I'm finding my confidence.  I'm not just feeling good, I'm also thinking correctly about things and this campaign of mine to put fear behind me is working.  I'm finding that the more I respect myself, the more I believe that I can do anything.  I know I have a lot to learn, but I'm also confident that life will be consistent in giving me chances to stretch and grow.   The things that I was unwilling to let go of before are starting to slip out of my hands and heart and I'm letting them.  I never really had control over them anyway so it's best just to let them go.  It's scary sometimes, but I believe that letting go and trusting that I have everything I need will bring peace.

It's good to know that even when you get a little sidetracked by your own humanity, you can jump back on course and accomplish great things.

No comments:

Post a Comment