Sunday, July 25, 2010

Film Projects

This weekend was so much fun and it's still going. Yay for Sundays!!! Friday night, my friend K Edward Van Osdol and I went down to my family's cabin and land to get some film shots of my grandfather. Kyle has been asked to create a music video for band out of Stillwater and I am so excited that Paw-Paw got to be a part of it. Heck, I'm excited that I get to be a part of it!

I'm not going to give away all of Kyle's ideas here, but this is the teaser he's created:

People, People PROMO from K. Edward Van Osdol on Vimeo.




I'm so impressed with Kyle and his passion for film. He's always researching and studying ways to learn new approaches to what he's doing. If he doesn't know how to do something, he looks it up! That drive is key to becoming better at what you do.

Plus, working with my grandfather was so much fun. He did everything that was asked of him and I think he had a good time too. We had a lot of laughs and more than anything, it was just great to share this creative collaboration with him. It's an experience that I will never forget.

Here are some still shots from the day...


Field Shots



Kyle Was So Kind To Paw-Paw. They Worked Really Well Together.



A Very Interesting News Story Is On the Tube!



First Shot of the Day

No comments:

Post a Comment