Wednesday, June 16, 2010

deadCENTER Fun!

This past week and weekend, OKC held another incredible deadCENTER Film Festival! It really is a wonderful experience for people who love film. When James and I decided to do this project of ours, I decided that we needed to document all of the changes in the building and all of my ideas for the school. That's why I started this blog. I also bought a new camera to film the progress and we're making a documentary about it.

When the camera came in, we had about two weeks to create a film before the deadline for the dC film festial. We decided to go for it and we did! And then it was accepted!!! I'm a little biased, but I think that the director, (Kyle) K Edward Van Osdol, and everyone invovled did a great job! I had so much fun making it and being a part of it, Here is the trailer/teaser for our film:

Ostium Teaser from K. Edward Van Osdol on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment