Sunday, March 7, 2010

HP Success #1

James and I went to the historic preservation office on Friday and met with our liaison and HP's architect. We presented our ideas for the building and were met with more acceptance and encouragement than I thought we'd find. Yay!. I think that HP will help us to do what is best for our building. I love that they are working in its best interest. I think we all want the same thing...to preserve and bring this building back from near loss to become a place full of life and goodness!

Every time James and I talk about what we want or ideas for solving issues the building presents, we seem to find even better ideas than what we held before. I know that 612 NW 29th is going to be one of the best places to be in OKC!

I'm overwhelmed with gratitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment