Monday, December 12, 2011

Holiday Crazy

Today I turned in my final thesis proposal and I feel much better about it than the one I presented last week.  I'm glad that process is finished.  Now I can get on with more research and the writing! Yay! I have a pretty big week ahead of me so I had to make that priority number 1! We start meeting for the Paseo Arts Festival tomorrow. How did that come around again so quickly??? Haha! I'm presenting at the Daughters of the American Revolution on Wednesday.  Thank goodness my thesis proposal presentation can be edited for use.  I think the ladies will really enjoy it.

I also have the privilege of eating lunch on Wednesday with my friend Courtney Gilman and Lauren Zuniga! I really admire Lauren for all that she does so I'm excited to get to know her a little better.  Of course I just realized that I'll be eating at Cheever's twice that day. That's just too bad. (Did you get that sarcasm I laid down there?) I'm throwing a birthday party Wednesday night that will include a trip to the Cheev's and I can't wait for that either. 

Then there are a gagillion holiday and birthday parties this week. Did I mention that through all of this I'll be preparing the house for friends to stay with me and another party next week? It's just the most wonderful time of the year. LOL! But seriously, it is. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment